Checklist for Application to CRC
- Currently applying to Mississippi State University or currently enrolled student at Mississippi State University
- Completed Collegiate Recovery Community Application
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation from varying individuals for verification of recovery
- Biographical Statement: Personal recovery story in your own words (2-3 pages)
- Interview with CRC Faculty and Staff
- Please attach a photo of yourself for filing purposes
Students accepted into the program are asked to fill out a Student Packet which consists of: CRC Program Goals, Student Requirements & Expectations, Honor Statement, Scholarship Agreement Form, Photo Release Form, Referral to DSS Form, and Parent Information. This is in order to provide students the guidelines of the Collegiate Recovery Community and ensure a student's success within the program.
Please scan and email all materials to email@example.com or mail to Mississippi State University, P.O. Box 6346, Starkville, MS, 39762. For more information please call us at (662) 325- 3192.