Collegiate Recovery Community
The Collegiate Recovery Community offers comprehensive support services for recovering students. Housed within the Department of Health Education & Promotion, the CRC provides the programs and initiatives needed to enhance a student's recovery program. We embrace a wellness approach to recovery, choosing to focus on recovery enhancement as the best way to prevent relapse.
What is a Collegiate Recovery Community
- A safe haven for recovering students to escape the stress and pressures of campus life.
- A place for accountability within a clean, sober, and healthy community.
- A place to have fun, socialize, and develop friendships with like-minded students.
- A chance to be of service to the community around you.
- An opportunity for academic advising, tutoring, and support.
- An opportunity to continue your higher education while also enhancing your recovery program.